What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when they access our content again. This information does not reveal your identity, or any personal data, or access the content stored on your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the web, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136 / EC, developed in our order by the second section of article 22 of the LSSI, following the guidelines of the AEPD, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use that is made on our website.
Next, a classification of cookies is made according to a series of categories. However, it is necessary to take into account that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher himself.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data.
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain active
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a web page.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a web page. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service.
Currently, most browsers are configured by default to block the installation of advertising or third-party cookies on your computer. The user can extend the restrictions of origin, preventing the entry of any type of cookie, or eliminate said restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of cookies. If you are interested in admitting advertising or third-party cookies, you can configure your browser for this purpose.
The acceptance made by the user, by clicking on the ACCEPT button shown in the initial information on cookies, implies that you are expressly consenting to the person responsible for their use, being able to exercise your rights and revoke your consent at any time, through a request to MANI-GRIP SL
Below we inform you in detail about all the cookies that could be installed from our website. Depending on your browsing, your browser settings and their acceptance or rejection, all or only some of them may be installed.
|PHPSESSID||Sesion||This cookie is native to PHP and allows the web to save serialized state data. On this website it is used to establish user sessions by passing status data through a temporary cookie also known as a session cookie. The PHPSESSID cookie has no established expiration since it disappears when the website is closed.||own||Session time is removed when you log out|
|wp-settings-||Functionality||It is used to customize the User Interface..||own||1 year|
|wp-settings-time-||Functionality||It is used to customize the User Interface..||own||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Necessary||Save user preference||own||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||Not Necessary||Save user preference||own||1 year|
|viewed_cookie_policy||Necessary||Save user consent||own||1 year|
|_dc_gtm_UA-154502109-1||Analysis||We use Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to carry out statistical analyzes of page usage, page interactions, and routes through the website. This is known as "web analytics".||Google Analytics||Persistent|
|_ga||Analysis||It is used to distinguish users and sessions. The cookie is updated every time the data is sent to Google Analytics.http://www.google.com/intl/es_ALL/privacypolicy.html||Google Analytics||2 years|
|_gat||Analysis||It is used to differentiate between the different tracking objects created in the session. http://www.google.com/intl/es_ALL/privacypolicy.html||Google Analytics||Updates every time data is sent|
|_gid||Analysis||Google Analytics uses this cookie to store and update a unique value for each page visited.http://www.google.com/intl/es_ALL/privacypolicy.html||Google Analytics||24 hours|
|DSID||Third parties||They are used for optimization, reporting, and online ad attribution..||.doubleclick.net||10 days|
|IDE||They are used for optimization, reporting, and online ad attribution..||.doubleclick.net||12 months|
|CONSENT||Third parties||Cookie acceptance function on websites||gstatic.com||Persistente|
|ANID||Third parties||These cookies are used by Google to store user preferences||gstatic.com||1 year|
|NID||Third parties||These cookies are used by Google to store user preferences||gstatic.com||6 months|
|1P_JAR||Third parties||Google cookie. Used to collect website statistics and track conversion rates||Google.com||30 days|
|APISID||Third parties||Storing user preferences in Google||Google.com||24 months|
|HSID||Third parties||Storing user preferences in Google||Google.com||Seseión|
|SAPISID||Third parties||Storing user preferences in Google||Google.com||Sesion|
|SEARCH_SAMESITE||Third parties||The objective is to mitigate the risk of information leakage of cross-origin. It also provides some protection against cross-site request forgery attacks.||Google.com||5 months|
|SID||Third parties||Storing user preferences in Google||Google.com||2 years|
|SIDCC||Third parties||It is used by Google to provide services and extract anonymous information about navigation.||Google.com||1 year|
|SSID||Third parties||Store information, identifiers and preferences in Google||Google.com||2 years|
|__Secure-3PAPISID||Third parties||Advertising. These cookies are used to deliver more relevant ads to you and your interests.||Google.com||2 years|
|__Secure-3PSID||Third parties||Advertising. These cookies are used to deliver more relevant ads to you and your interests.||Google.com||2 years|
|__Secure-3PSIDCC||Third parties||Advertising. These cookies are used to deliver more relevant ads to you and your interests.||Google.com||1 year|
|__Secure-APISID||Third parties||Advertising. These cookies are used to deliver more relevant ads to you and your interests.||Google.com||2 months|
|__Secure-HSID||Third parties||Advertising. These cookies are used to deliver more relevant ads to you and your interests.||Google.com||2 months|
|__Secure-SSID||Third parties||Advertising. These cookies are used to deliver more relevant ads to you and your interests.||Google.com||2 months|
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser or prefer to receive information every time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options so that it is done that way. Most browsers allow cookies to be managed in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the possibility of selecting in detail the cookies that you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains;
- Reject third-party cookies;
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.